Summer Camp Program
Georgia 4-H summer camps provide an outdoor summer program unparalleled in the nation. For more information, please contact your local 4-H county agent.
For reservations, available dates and pricing information for Rock Eagle facilities, please contact the conference office at (706) 484-2868 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
An original Contract Policy (pdf) must be signed and returned within 14 days to secure accommodations. A deposit of $200.00 or $1.00 per person based on estimated attendance must be returned with the contract. Reservations are not confirmed until a signed contract and deposit have been received.
The conference fee, a facility use fee for the use of Rock Eagle, is based on the highest actual meal count or highest attendance for each day and provides your group with the following:
- A general meeting room and a one time set up of table and chairs. If the table and chair arrangement is reset during the conference, an additional charge of $150.00 per building will be assessed for each change.
- The number and size of meeting rooms will be based on the number of participants.
- Flip chart, easels and markers are provided.
- Limited A.V. equipment including overhead and LCD, VCR/DVD monitors and podiums.
- P.A. systems are available in large rooms.
- Pavilions, athletic fields, and swimming pools.
- Stages and other equipment will require an additional charge.
Due to limited amount of equipment, requests must be made at least two weeks prior to arrival.
There are no guarantees on last minute requests.
Our auditorium will seat 1,200 people and is available to groups of 350 participants or more. Groups using the Talmadge Auditorium will be charged an additional $25 per hour for an audio technician to be in the auditorium when the building is open. This fee will begin an hour before the scheduled use of the building and extend one hour beyond the time the group exits the building.
If an audio technician is needed for audio-visual assistance when a group is using the Georgia EMC Building and Senior Pavilion and/or the Dining Hall, a charge of $25 per hour will be added to the group's invoice.